Cloud Storage Detroit
The widespread use of cloud storage services in Detroit and across the globe has changed the way people and businesses store their data and communicate with each other.
Now not only can organizations avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets in their offices, they don’t even need high capacity on site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
The cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
An individual may use cloud storage to store their photos and music, rather than storing that information on their phone. A business might use the cloud to store important company documents and data.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Detroit?
The cloud has greatly influenced the way companies do business. Several positives of cloud storage services in the business world are:
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Services for Your Michigan Business
If you are looking to initiate cloud storage services for your Detroit organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (313) 887-0527 or fill out the form on the left, and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.
453 Martin Luther King JR Blvd
Detroit, MI 48201
Phone: (313) 887-0527